Emmanuelle has been a massage therapist since 1995 and later took a Professional diploma as a sport and remedial massage therapist at the North London School of Sport Massage.
She has worked with a variety of clients, from individuals who don't necessarily practice sports and who suffer from chronic back and neck issues..., Tennis players, Marathon runners, Triathletes, rugby players... to professional sports people and athletes.
She comprehends the importance of remaining injury free and can deal with a wide variety of soft tissue problems. She firmly believes that being an expert on how the body works is essential to being able to effectively provide safe and appropriate massage.
· BTEC level 5 in Sport and Remedial Massage
· ITEC in Aromatherapy and Swedish Massage
- Certificate in Dry Needling
· Accredited member of the Sport Massage Association (MSMA)
· Fully Insured
· Current First aid certificate
· Registered with the Environmental Health & Trading Standards with Kingston Borough
Wednesday 8.30am - 12.30pm
Wednesday 6pm - 10pm
Saturday 1.30pm – 5.30pm
Week days daytime appointments are also available.
Non club members are also welcome.
For further details or any queries you may have about a condition and how sports massage can help please contact
Emmanuelle on 0774 0100 343