Contact Number: 07812 135787
Block booking offers available, please contact me for more details.
Over the past nine years, I have worked in a number of roles in the fitness industry. These include: Fitness Advisor, Studio Instructor, Personal Trainer, Personal Training Assessor and Senior Wellbeing Advisor. The work I have done has enabled me to gain experience working with a large variety of clients, whose goals have ranged from sports specific to improving health and wellbeing.
In order to expand my knowledge, in 2013, I began studying a Masters in Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology at St. Mary's University in Twickenham.
My approach to personal training is to make sessions appropriate to the individual, fun, enjoyable, progressive and educational.
· BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
· Premier Personal Training Diploma
· Premier Resisted Movement Training
· Premier Movement Based Flexibility
· NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
· Level 2 Coaching in Strength and Conditioning
· YMCA Keiser Cycling
· Circuit Training
· Weight Management Certificate
· First Aid
· Register of Exercise Professionals – Advanced Instructor Level 3